Hey there! Welcome to “My Year in Lyon” - a blog I’ve set up to share with you my experiences on exchange to CPE Lyon in France. In my second year of Chemical Engineering at Queen’s University in Canada, I decided it would be a good idea to go on exchange - and why not to France?! I will be here in Lyon for two semesters, from September ‘11 until June ‘12, so lots of opportunities for adventure, and chances to explore some other European cities while I’m here. Please feel free to leave suggestions for ways to improve the blog, or interesting places to visit!
Photo-viewing hint: If you single click on a photograph, it will appear in a viewer where it's larger and you can easily browse through the photos in a post.
Credit to my guide books, "Eastern & Central Europe", "Europe" and "France", published by DK Eyewitness Travel (Dorling Kindersley) for historical tidbits and buckets of inspiration!
Hi Christina,
ReplyDeleteGot this link from Teresa. Hope you have a wonderful experience. Be careful out there. Have you acquired a taste for Red wine? Espresso? Bagels? Baguettes?
Great Pictures.
Cheers,
Phil
Thanks Phil!
ReplyDeleteBread here is really good, there's a bakery just down the street from my residence. Lots of types of cheese too! I have been taste-testing the wines a bit- at the grocery store the bottles are all between 2 and 10 dollars!
Take care,
Christina